Kenyan wedding turns tragic as guests suffer food poisoning

A Kenyan wedding turned tragic last weekend after one of the guests died from food poisoning. 40 others were also hospitalized after eating food supplied by a restaurant for the wedding in Nairobi. Kenya’s Star newspaper reports that many of the guests suffered from cholera. The groom, Wilson Wamunyu and his wife Sarah are reported to have survived the cholera scare. They have already traveled for their honeymoon in Dubai after the wedding on Saturday. Samson Mathu, the groom’s brother told the newspaper that their 89 year old grandfather succumbed…

Read More