By Theogene Rudasingwa
As usual, after Kagame gets his victims dead or in jail, he takes a tour to the West to celebrate and be recognised for what he is not. After getting musician Kizito and his colleagues in jail, he will be in Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, on 22 April, as a guest of the President of Tufts university, Dr. Anthony Monaco.
Kagame is also always in the US around this time every year to visit his children who study in the US, using public resources!
E-mail and call his office through his staff below.
Send to him the following resources that testify to Kagame’s crimes, and tell him it is a shame for Tufts to host such a known war criminal, whose place should be at The Hague!
1. Congressman Ed Royce letter to the Secretary of State, John Kerry
2. Report of Human Rights Watch on assassinations in Rwanda
3. US State Department Human Rights Report 2013
4. Amnesty International Report on Human Rights in Rwanda, 2013
5. UN Group of Experts Report on DRC ( role of Rwanda in M23 war)
6. UN Mapping Report on DRC ( Kagame’s war crimes, crimes against humanity, even acts of genocide in Congo)
7. The Robert Gersony Report on RPF’s Human rights abuses in Rwanda.
8. My testimony on the shooting down of President Habyarimana’s plane in 1994.
9. Rwanda Briefing
Dr. Anthony Monaco’s staff:
Chief of Staff
Communications and Project Administrator
Assistant to the President
Submitted by: Jennifer Fierberg