The Top South African online casino and online gambling guide, www.SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za has managed to ink a lucrative deal with Springbok Casino, bringing players more rewards potential through bonuses than ever before.
Always on the lookout for special deals for its online casino fans, SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za negotiated an enhanced exclusive no deposit bonus for all new players who sign up at Springbok Casino No Deposit via its website.
Instead of the R350 that referred players were originally getting as a no deposit bonus, new players are now able to get R500 using the bonus code NDC500.
This is over and beyond the massive R11,500 welcome deposit bonus package that players can claim from their first deposit.
The main condition of the exclusive no deposit deal is that players need to sign up through the SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za website.
Since the launch of SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za, more and more players have been bookmarking this site for the latest news and info about the ever-changing South African online gambling industry. They also rely on the site’s fair and comprehensive reviews of every online casino south africa and mobile casino serving the SA market.
According to industry veteran and manager of SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za, Michelle Williams, South Africans have a lot to celebrate with the latest bonus. “We’re pleased as punch that we managed to negotiate this deal for our players,” she said.
“Imagine getting R500 absolutely free with no need to deposit a cent of your own money?! We haven’t seen a no deposit bonus of that size and magnitude in a long time!”
“We’ve identified what our players want out of their gaming experience,” added Williams. “They want to play in ZAR, to have the opportunity to deposit funds and withdraw their winnings safely and easily, and to get a good return for their money spent at the site.
We believe that Springbok Casino Mobile offers them all that – and more. The R500 Free no deposit bonus will go a long way in helping players test this platform and decide for themselves if they want to play for real money at the site.”
R11,500 FREE WELCOME BONUS
Once players have signed up at Springbok Casino through SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za and redeemed the R500 no deposit bonus, they then qualify for a total of R11,500 free bonuses.
- First deposit combo: 100% up to R1500 – Bonus Code : SPRINGBOK100.
- 2nd deposit combo: 50% up to R5000 – Bonus Code: SPRINGBOK50.
- 3rd deposit combo: 50% up to R5000 – Bonus Code: SPRINGBOK50.
- Wagering Requirements: 30x the bonus and deposit amount. This means that if you made an initial deposit of R100 and got a matching R100 bonus, you would need to wager R6000, i.e. 30 x (100+100), to withdraw.
How can SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za Members Claim the First Deposit Bonus?
- The offer is available to any player who registers an account at Springbok Casino for the first time.
- Simply click on the PINK button via SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za.
- The sign-up process takes less than 3 minutes, with no hassle.
- Simply follow the prompts requested by the form: (email address, create a password &
nickname, name, currency preference, date of birth, mobile number and country of
residence) and then click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- You are now eligible to claim the 100% up to R1500 – Bonus Code : SPRINGBOK100 first deposit bonus.
How can SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za Members Claim the Exclusive R500 No Deposit Bonus?
How many of us arrive at a new online casino fully committed? That’s why SouthAfricanCasinos.co.za negotiated this generous R500 FREE – with no deposit required, for you to play and explore Springbok Casino before you make a deposit.
The moment you have registered your account, you qualify to use your exclusive gift and all you need to do is go to the Cashier and enter the Code: NDC500
- Go via co.za and create your account at Springbok Casino.
- Login in and go to the CASHIER.
- Go to coupons and enter the exclusive coupon code NDC500.
- Click ‘Redeem Coupon’ and you can start playing with no need to make a real money
- The wagering requirements on this offer are 50x and the maximum cashout amount is
- Any excess amount should be played or will be forfeited at your time of withdrawal.
- Only play on certain video slots and scratch cards will count towards wagering requirements.